quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2018

Giving in the pool and her husband did not even see the guy fucking me



                     Resultado de imagem para imagens de moça transando na piscina

My husband and I were on vacation and went to a water park near our town, it was a Wednesday we decided to go on that day because there are few people and we could stay more relaxed. But when we got there we met a friend of my husband who had worked with him some time ago, we talked a lot of laughs, then I wanted to play in the water, my husband did not want to go (he does not like swimming) Let's go then ... I did not see any problems and my husband did not either, so we went ...

we swam a lot we played with buoys the place was very big suddenly when I realized it was far away from my husband with his friend that I barely knew he also noticed this and started to look at me in a different way with a naughty look, I wanted to go back close of my husband but he said ... let's keep playing this yummy!

Suddenly he ran his hand over my ass into the water I pretended I did not notice, he hugged me from behind and said let's play and put his hand inside my bikini I would talk him to stop but he continued ... I looked at everyone the sides and there was no one, I was alone with a practically strange man who was taking advantage of me, he took my hand and put it on his stick that was hard, and said beats one for me!


                    Imagem relacionada

As incredible as it seems that situation was getting me horny and he realized he took the bottom of my bikini and stuck his finger on my ass, I spoke to, but he undermined the finger on my tail I did not touch myself but he was softening my ass, positioned me on the edge of the pool and stuck the stick in my ass, stored in my ass as my husband had never done I wanted to hold me but I was loving it all, I started to talk to enjoy!

He said ... naughty bitch I knew you were a slut when I first saw you, come here I want to eat your pussy, and ate until I cum, then we went back to my husband who did not notice anything, soon his friend said he had to leave but asked for our address so we could visit.

I hope it will come !!!!!!!!!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

나는 자고있는 쌍둥이를 즐겼다.

                       아래의이 줄에서 이야기 할이 이야기는 제가 18 년 전쯤에 일어났습니다. 언젠가 중간이 실수를 기억하고 나는, 오랜 역사 반대로 매우 짧고 직선 지점으로 이동되지 않습니다 당신과 함께 공유 할 수 있지만 구...