quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2018

madness with the friend on the road

Hello friends!

We are starting a new sexual phase ....

For those who love, sex between straight couples, lesbian couples, homosexual couples, interracial couples, bizarre sex and others !! we will try to please to the maximum with our stories and diversities of photos and images !!

Prepare the masturbations !!

                      Resultado de imagem para imagens sensuais nuas

I have always found myself discreet and conventional, until the day I decided to release my most daring side. This happened during a trip with a friend, where we were going to meet our boyfriends.

I could not stand boredom after hours on the road and decided to do something to stir up the trip: to provoke the truck drivers ... I took off my blouse and stood in my bra, waiting to cross with the first victim on the road. After about 20 minutes, we finally saw a truck. Julia, my friend, stepped on the accelerator and we caught up with him. As we drove past him, she started to walk slowly and stood side by side with the truck. The guy was scared and did not take his eyes off me anymore! I decided to provoke even more and took off my pants too. He looked like he was going to jump into our car! We stepped in front of him and accelerated to lose sight of him.

                                  Imagem relacionada

It was not long before we saw that truck driver in the rearview mirror. This time he accelerated, overtook us and started to signal us to pass him over again.

Once again, we were paired with the trucker. He was crazy and I loved seeing the excitement with which he looked at me! I began to caress myself and took off my bra. My friend, at this point, decided to enter the game as well. I gripped the steering wheel as she took off her T-shirt and began to run her hands over my breasts. We laughed and caressed each other, amused by the almost uncontrollable excitement of the driver!

To spice it up even more, she reached into my panties and began to masturbate. To her surprise, I was completely wet. I lowered my panties a little and she felt me ​​nervously as she drove. I let myself play like this: with legs open and staring at the driver, who accompanied my excitement and my joy, urging urgently to stop! When she realized that I was really enjoying it, she sped up the car and drove past the truck, turning the arrow to the shoulder. The trucker stopped as well and got out of the truck with his dick hard and out. So my friend sped up and we disappeared!

41-lindas-mulheres-sensuais-13

When we were safe, we realized that the joke had gone too far between us, but it had become a taste of want more. We stopped at the next station and parked the car behind the restaurant. We were practically alone, so I looked into her eyes and, without thinking much, I pulled her to me, kissing her ardently on the tongue and making her moan with pleasure as he penetrated her with my fingers. When we were exhausted, we took the road. But we always found a way to be alone while our boyfriends fished ... "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

나는 자고있는 쌍둥이를 즐겼다.

                       아래의이 줄에서 이야기 할이 이야기는 제가 18 년 전쯤에 일어났습니다. 언젠가 중간이 실수를 기억하고 나는, 오랜 역사 반대로 매우 짧고 직선 지점으로 이동되지 않습니다 당신과 함께 공유 할 수 있지만 구...