quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2018

I punched his nephew and then gave him his ass.

                      Resultado de imagem para imagens rapaz novinhos se masturbando e mulher olhando

Hello everyone I am Maisa, I am married and I am 27 years old and I love my husband, but my will was like many married, to make the beloved of horn, so much as I loved him I had my woman fetish and in the Time he sucked my pussy is easy. I'd open the cunt and say, suck my pussy horny.

But I had no real idea that I was going to wander when I got my nephew and he was going to spend a year studying and in the first months everything went normal and he never disrespected me, but there was a particularity that always happened.

And it happened at the time of closing the house, every day I looked around his room and what was my surprise? My nephew indulged in a delicious little trick and it excited me, but as he did not see me, leave the room, and resolved the next day and already with ulterior motives to hear more.

And I approach the door of the room and more surprises hear groans of the nephew.

Aunt Maisa comes here, beats a pro for your nephew, comes aunt like a good little bitch that you are, and baptize aunt wench the nephew's paw and then you're going to give me the cunt and ass and I'm going to cum a little sissy that I know you suck it stings and gives the butt I want to put in your tight ass and I'm going to fuck your ass ass huge ass.

Resultado de imagem para imagens rapaz  e mulher transando

And hearing this were two things that happened to me; at the time I was angry, my nephew hitting one, calling me a whore and so I was going to enter, but I realize that I actually checked the door excited and second; I had my hand on my pussy and I was playing listening to him masturbate literally calling me a fucking cutie's face aunt.

But I resisted the temptation and went to the bedroom to fuck with my husband and my thought as I spread my legs to him was to think of my nephew hitting one and ejaculating on my face and while I masturbate with one finger in the cunt and at the same time threading another finger in my ass and I checked the orgasm, thinking about it: that he calls me a little girl who pranks to enjoy her face.

And confessos to you, it was like a subliminal message, to think of him ejaculate on my face and so I would work and came back with the wet cunt only thinking about hitting one for him, but lacked the courage to face, and so at home step to wear shorts to provoke and one day I was lucky, he arrived very well and my beloved slept that I snored and I felt excited and I took one of go to the room to put sheet and a fan.

And all set and I see that he wore a long shorts. Want better opportunity? And I sit next to him, I put my hand on him, and he says he wakes up and he does not wake up, and I put my hand very slowly inside the shorts going to the roll and secure with two fingers and lightly on the up and I started a little punch for him and business was hardening and even feeling fear step by hand around the stick and then yes began to increase and start talking very low.

Imagem relacionada

"I'm going to take your milk, you bastard, I want to prank you and tell my little boy nothing, that horn went to sleep, and I come here to punch, that the aunt is a bitch, and the aunt is going to milk you, your stick hot and did not you tell that your aunt is big ass?

Well, Auntie is a little dick, she's got her ass, and she's hooked on a roll in her ass. And I expatiate with my own words, I lifted the sheet and saw the manjuba pointed up and I lowered and kissed the head and feel the odor of the member and for a short moment I overflowed with excitement, and without fear I started the quick and I approached the mouth and I get a lot of sperm milk on the face, the mouth and a few fucking pimps on the lips that drops drops and stain the sperm sheet.

And at the time I felt very ashamed and to complete sperms in my hand and I rubbed my hand in my clothes and ran to the bathroom, crazy to wash my hand, thinking what did I do? But once inside I looked at my hand, looked at the mirror and I see gaps in the hair and face smeared with sperm and licked finger to finger and I masturbated.

And so there I was. A married woman who had the fetish to make her husband horny and in the dead of night was in the corner of the bathroom passing and collecting with his fingers the excess of sperm from the face and alternating the little fingers would masturbate and the pleasure was putting all the fingers in the cunt and was one of the strongest I've had.

But the interesting thing is that I get to the bedroom, my beloved slept with a hard cock and I poked him right there, and of course, he woke up at least I thought that and then I had sex and I did not know he knew it was horny. But in the aftermath of the events he has not yet entered into history.

And what am I going to do with my nephew? And he would spend a year at home studying. In the first few days I hardly looked at him, but on occasions I checked the catch I heard from the door the same moan calling me aunt sucks and fist penis, among other things.

This only led me to have relations with my husband and I made it a point at the time of the love relationship to lick my fingers and it was he who went out one day and went to the bedroom and I knew that my nephew was frequent frequenter of videos of fucking aunt with nephew and it was difficult to catch, but it was just him to leave and ready one day I caught.

And everyone knows, when the woman wants her to arm everything, and so I walked in the bedroom saying that I needed to use his notebook, and loved readers had to be like that, in style fast and innocent. And so I said, left quickly, and innocently sat on my lap and entered a cooking site with the excuse of a prescription, which took some time, but time enough to rub the booge on his thighs and closed the site and more innocently take the mouse to the telling story, I put you where you were and ready there were videos of Aunt delighting in rolls.

And I keep looking and without saying anything I step my hand over his shorts and stay for a few seconds smoothing his stick and start to move my finger between the shorts going to get the stick that was already hard and with the other hand I pulled myself little his short

And in the greatest innocence I say ... That this, because your dick is hard? And here in this video you only have thick pica and if I watched you do not you tell my husband? Of course the answer was yes and I looked at the video and without looking at him I started to take it slowly and without speaking I got up and raised the skirt and panties to the little guy and without haste I was slowly sitting on the stick and the stick was opening the cunt and very slowly I went up and down.

Until innocence, so to speak, had to stop, and as if I were vaccinated with a needle of a philtrum, I chattered and said she was fond of fucking her aunt? I know how to roll it is a beauty and in that I was accelerating and he to store it, that I would go up and back and my butt beat hard on his thighs and it was like a wanton I asked for milk in the cunt. And I could never imagine how strong I felt when I said out loud that it's just the horn never knowing that Auntie fucks you and I know you want to eat me.

I know you think I'm a slut and now you try to get my dog's cunt and we're going to do it, let's do my husband like that, go straight on and stick all your dick in the little ass and do my little boy that horn, enjoyment of a wife making her husband horny and he as if he wanted this long ago filled my sperm pussy and gave him a kiss and I reminded him, it's our secret.

I've had relationships with him for a month, as long as I feel confident and that's when he fucked my ass, only I was expert and I sent my husband before to buy lubricant with the excuse that I was going to give him and lie was to use first with my nephew and he likes me to stay on all fours and he punches hard and I gave so much my ass that it was burned.

And there is no doubt that I would experience pleasure in being a whore and acting like a whore; Rebolo on the stick and what I like the most is myself brushing his dick in my ass and I myself go to open the ring and make sure I go back and forth and squeeze with the folds and put a little more, and the end result of giving like a whore? Well, a lot of cum in the ass.

And I was addicted to prank him while he masturbates me. But our style changed when I told him what I did when he fell asleep and he started putting his finger in my ass while I masturbated.

Now it's time for my husband to get into the story, he knew and told me the day he was eating me and said he saw when I sucked his dick and when I ran to the bathroom he went to bed and so when I got to the room he was hard cock and he really liked what he saw and if it was all for him, but I should not give it to anyone else ... And you can ask why just him? ... It's in the house and my husband knows it's horn , I do not have to go out to fuck people to know that I'm a whore and love to make a horny husband.

And my beloved always travels and knows the wife that has and will fuck in the house, but my husband does not leave in my room and I go to his room and spend the night giving the cunt and before going to my room I give the ass to him which is our apex when he fucks and fills my ass with milk.

And as I said before I am Maisa, I am 27 years old and I am in the prime of my age and my husband knows that I need milk and it took until he revealed that my husband knew and said that three months before he left. But I was forbidden to give in the room

And the good thing was when the three of them sat on the couch and I sat on one's cock, and of course I was forced, and one of them did not enjoy it soon, and went to the other's cock while they had beers. And in that excitement it was even my own husband take us both to the same bed and fuck watching TV in the blessed game and my husband saw everything, and some of the scenes that marked me the most in bed, it was my husband pushing me to stay on top of the other and I rode and had sex in front of him.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

나는 자고있는 쌍둥이를 즐겼다.

                       아래의이 줄에서 이야기 할이 이야기는 제가 18 년 전쯤에 일어났습니다. 언젠가 중간이 실수를 기억하고 나는, 오랜 역사 반대로 매우 짧고 직선 지점으로 이동되지 않습니다 당신과 함께 공유 할 수 있지만 구...